Wednesday, February 9, 2011

And Nicholas Enters the Blog

Well Aiko, your running and blogging skills are far superior to my own. I'm just getting home from a long day at school, and have no real energy, but I wanted to write a little something to officially let you know that.... I am here! My entries will likely be short, but I do tend to get long winded when it comes to writing, so who knows.

While I generally only run a couple of times per week, I do get a lot of cycling in, as my bike is currently my primary mode of transportation. And I work on a mountain, so there's some serious riding involved. Seriously. When it comes to the running thingy that we're talking about, I'm definitely behind on the milage, but I have been steadily increasing my weekly milage over the last month, and have been feeling better with every run. I'm happy that I ran 4 miles this morning, the day you told me about this blog. It makes me feel like I'm on top of things. Oh, and I did it in 30.xx minutes. I'm feeling pretty decent at that pace, so if I can get the milage where it needs to be, 3:45 could be a realistic goal for me. It may be wildly ambitious, but I really do want to run this thing in under 4 hours. Now that I've stated this on the internet, we have to do it. That's all there is to it.

Time to sleep....class in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment